As a dealer for CON FORMS, we are ready to provide all of their branded pipe, hose and parts to meet your needs.
Please see the list below for our most common items; if you don’t see what you’re looking for, we’ll be more than happy to bring it in for you.
LAY-FLAT TIP HOSE: Improved flow control and lower placement rates than standard concrete boom tip hoses.
Con Forms meets or exceeds strict safety regulations such as the North American ASME B30.27 2009.
This hose is ideal for:
• ICF Forms
• Tall Walls
• Anywhere where space is at a minimum
Patented steel reinforced reducing boom hose from 5" to 4", 5" to 3", 4.5" to 3", 4.5" to 4", and 4" to 3".
HARDENED CAST AND STEEL REDUCERS:
Full 9.5mm wall throughout with heavy duty ends available in a variety of sizes.
PLACING ELBOWS (90 Degree, and Reducing):
Available with Hevi-Duty&trade, Metric, Schwing Male/Female or Putzmeister ZX Male/Female ends.
Solid Link Non-Adjustable Snap Couplings for quick release applications. 1.5" to 6" are available for use with Hevi-Duty™ ends, and 148mm for use with metric ends.
Adjustable Snap Couplings for quick release applications. 3" to 7" are available for use with Hevi-Duty™ ends, and 148mm for use with metric ends.
AIR CUFF ASSEMBLY: A safe alternative to hose kinking
• Cycle time of 4 seconds eliminates spill and waste
• Fits all 3" through 5" diameter discharge hose
• Eliminates the need to kink and wire hose at the tip
• Operates from truck's air supply
• Can be operated by hand held remote control or integrated into pumps control box
• Consult factory for details
• Includes Air Cuff™, remote and fittings for complete installation
One and two port manifold shotcrete nozzles available, in addition to spare tips.