As a dealer for Quikspray, we are ready to provide all Quikspray branded equipment and parts to meet your needs.
Please see the list below for our most popular pumps; if you don’t see what you’re looking for, we’ll be more than happy to bring it in for you.
CARROUSEL PUMP: A simple, versatile, customizable and dependable way to pump and spray materials with or without aggregate and/or reinforcement fibers.
Applying the peristaltic or “squeeze” principle, similar to squeezing a tube of toothpaste, the carrousel pump squeezes material forward through its system, forcing material forward.
• Specially designed Quik-Flo couplings; these couplings lower pumping pressures and horsepower requirement
• Parabolic hoppers are designed for easy flow of materials, and have no corners to clog
• Specially designed 8-jet venture spray nozzle for fiber filler coatings eliminates clogging and plugs
• Powerful constant torque electric, pneumatic or hydraulic motors are available. These powerheads allow for variable speed and application rates.
This pump is ideal for:
• Commercial Coatings
• Artificial Rock & Landscaping
POLE GUNS: Used in combination with the carrousel pump.
Multi-Airjet Gun: Designed for fibred or heavy aggregates used in grouts, stucco, plaster and industrial coatings.
Several models of this gun are available with changeable orifices for controlling spray pattern, and to minimize wear of the nozzle.
Single Airjet Gun: Designed for fine atomization (required in waterproofing and some aesthetic coatings) and lighter materials like fireproofing or acoustivs.
Single airjet guns have changeable orifices for spray pattern control and atomization control of the overall texture.